June 9th at the Market

Friday, June 8, 2012

Well here it is Friday night again and I've finally made my way to Blogger. Enjoyed a week with my daughter and granddaughter in Columbus, now back to the daily grind. Not really, I enjoy my life.
     There are still some herbs and flowers to be found at the market as well as some fresh picked produce from our gardens. You will find fresh dug potatoes, green onions, cabbage, squash, zucchini, beets, broccoli, lettuce,  greens and sprouts. Blueberries will be making an appearance as well. Be sure to come early to get your fresh pickings.
     I know there is a lot going on in Marietta tomorrow, but you must find time to come by the market and get your fresh baked goods, eggs, meat, bread, and cheese for the week ahead. And say hello to your friends here. We look forward to seeing you.
    Till then this is the Jelly Lady
 wishing you a Blessed evening.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

River City Farmers Market Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino